Appearing in "The Agents of D.E.A.T.H."
- The Fightin' 5
- Frenchy the Fox
- Granite Gallero
- Hank Hennessy
- Irv "The Nerve" Haganah
- Lady Dawn
Synopsis for "The Agents of D.E.A.T.H."
The Fightin' 5 encounter the Agents of D.E.A.T.H.
Appearing in "Introducing: The Peacemaker"
- Peacemaker (Christopher Smith) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Introducing: The Peacemaker"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This comic issue was published by Charlton Comics, a defunct comic book publishing firm owned by Charlton Publications. DC Comics acquired the rights to all of Charlton's super-hero characters in 1983.
- First appearance and origin of the Peacemaker. Peacemaker will go on to become a recurring DC Comics character. He appears next in Fightin' 5 #41.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fightin' 5 Vol 1 40 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fightin' 5 series
- Images from Fightin' 5 Vol 1 40