Fil-El was a native of the planet, Krypton. Not only was he a respected member of the noble House of El, he was also a qualified surgeon who pioneered new radical medical techniques, saving countless Kryptonian lives. He was the son of Nox-El and the father of famed agriculturalist, Sorn-El. His family line continued for generations ultimately producing Krypton's last male heir, the super-hero known as Superman.
- This version of Fil-El (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Fil-El's final fate has never been revealed, but it is reasonable to assume that he passed away of natural causes long before the ultimate destruction of Krypton.
- 1 Appearances of Fil-El (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Fil-El (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Fil-El (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Fil-El (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Superman Family member