Fil-El was a native of the planet, Krypton. Not only was he a respected member of the noble House of El, he was also a qualified surgeon who pioneered new radical medical techniques, saving countless Kryptonian lives. He was the son of Nox-El and the father of famed agriculturalist, Sorn-El. His family line continued for generations ultimately producing Krypton's last male heir, the super-hero known as Superman.
- This version of Fil-El (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Fil-El's final fate has never been revealed, but it is reasonable to assume that he passed away of natural causes long before the ultimate destruction of Krypton.
- 1 Appearances of Fil-El (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Fil-El (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Fil-El (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Fil-El (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Superman Family member