Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Ground Zero": The Russians and Americans are both after Firestorm while the Justice League and the Suicide Squad are battling each other in New York City in an attempt to apprehend him. Eventually Firestorm manages to escape to the Nevada desert where he is attacked by the Rus
- You're growing up, Ronald! You used "angst" in a complete, meaningful sentence!
Appearing in "Ground Zero"
- Bernard Ferguson
- Doreen Day
- Justice League
- Rocket Red Brigade
- Derek Tolliver
- Suicide Squad / Task Force X
- Charlie Meyerson (reporter)
- Craig Kappel (reporter)
- John Buckley (reporter)
- Johnny Brislow (reporter)
- Schumacher (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Ground Zero"
The Russians and Americans are both after Firestorm while the Justice League and the Suicide Squad are battling each other in New York City in an attempt to apprehend him. Eventually Firestorm manages to escape to the Nevada desert where he is attacked by the Russian nuclear man, Pozhar. However, Pozhar battles Firestorm reluctantly because the Russian government has his family captive and he fears they we be harmed if he does not capture Firestorm. As the two battle, the Americans launch a nuclear weapon at them in an attempt to destroy them both. The resulting blast does not kill them but instead fuses the Firestorm entity of Ronnie Raymond and Prof. Martin Stein with Pozhar (Mikhail Arkardin) creating an all-new Firestorm Matrix.
- This issue takes place immediately following the events in Firestorm #64.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Firestorm Annual Vol 2 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Firestorm Annual series
- Images from Firestorm Annual Vol 2 5