"Dialogues": Firestorm returns to Professor Stein's old office at Vandermeer University only to find Bernard Ferguson waiting for him. Ferguson reveals that he is actually a Manhunter agent. He tries to convince Firestorm that the Manhunters cr
- My first awareness of my self came in the burst of heat and light in the desert. Before that, I could not have existed. Could I?
- -- Firestorm
Appearing in "Dialogues"
- Doctor Fate
- Green Arrow
- Herupa Hando Hu
- Nadia Safir
- Justice League International
- Green Lantern Corps of Earth
- Soviet Union
Synopsis for "Dialogues"
Firestorm returns to Professor Stein's old office at Vandermeer University only to find Bernard Ferguson waiting for him. Ferguson reveals that he is actually a Manhunter agent. He tries to convince Firestorm that the Manhunters created him to combat the "evil" Guardians of the Universe. Firestorm doesn't know what to make of this. Inside the Firestorm matrix, Ronnie Raymond and Mikhail Arkadin struggle to maintain a sense of cohesion. They try to convince Firestorm that Ferguson is lying to him, but they cannot reach him. Ferguson convinces Firestorm to come with him to the Manhunter command base in the swamps of Louisiana. Firestorm agrees and flies off.
- This issue is a "Millennium" Week One tie-in issue.
- Ed and Felicity Raymond appear in a flashback to events that take place immediately prior to Millennium #1.
- The appearances of Hawkman and Hawkwoman in this issue have been retroactively attributed to Thanagarian spy Hawkman and Earth actress Hawkwoman.
- Salakk makes a cameo appearance at the Green Lantern Citadel even though he wasn't part of the assemblage from Millennium #1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Firestorm Vol 2 67 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Firestorm series
Links and References
- Firestorm article at Wikipedia
- Firestorm profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Firestorm (Volume 2) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Firestorm (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Firestorm (Volume 2) series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
[[Category:Millennium|Firestorm Vol 2 0067]]
|Millennium Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Millennium, a 1988 crossover event spanning through all DC Titles, in which the Guardians of the Universe left and Earth was put in danger by the robotic Manhunter Cult.