- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- According to the Murder Machine, Barry Allen died long before Alfred's funeral, and the mantle of the Flash was replaced by both Wally West and Bart Allen. Because of this, the identity of the Flash that was killed by the Alfred Protocol is left ambiguous.
- 1 Appearances of Flash (Earth -44)
- 2 Images featuring Flash (Earth -44)
- Quotations by or about Flash (Earth -44)
- Character Gallery: Flash (Earth -44)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.