Reverse-Flash: The Reverse-Flashes are the speedster arch-nemesis of each Flash.
- Rival: The original Reverse Flash and nemesis of Jay Garrick. Unlike most his successors, he doesn't wear a reverse of his Flash's colors, rather he looks like an evil version of Jay Garrick.
- Professor Zoom/Reverse-Flash/Zoom: The second and most iconic Reverse Flash, Eobard is a man from the future who despises Barry Allen and seeks to make his life miserable.
- Zoom: The third Reverse-Flash and Eobard's successor, he despises Wally for not going back in time to save his wife and seeks to make him suffer. Unlike the other Reverse-Flashes, he isn't a speedster. But rather, manipulates time to look like a speedster.
- "Eel" Madden
- Rag Doll
- Thinker: A crippled man with a superbrain. His intellect makes him a dangerous foe.
- Turtle: The slowest man alive and the avatar of the Still Force.
- Star Sapphire
- Roy Revenge
- Wooden Man
- Wind Master
- Sieur Satan
- Gorilla Grodd: A telepathic Gorilla that wants to turn all humans into apes. He also devours his opponents brains. Recently, Grodd has apparently taken over the Speed Force. He is easily one of the Flash's most dangerous and persistent foes.
- The Rogues: The group of villains the Flash usually has to fight with.
- Abra Kadabra: A criminal from the future, who uses advance tech to fake magic. He is responsible for trapping Wally West in the Speed Force.
- Mirror Master I: A man with a special gun that could allow him to move through mirrors.
- Captain Boomerang I: A former toy spokesman who turned to a life of crime.
- Captain Cold: A.K.A. Leonard Snart, Cold is usually the leader of the rouges. He possesses a cold gun, which is his signature weapon. He was briefly a member of the Justice League.
- Heat Wave
- Pied Piper
- Doctor Alchemy
- Mister Element
- Trickster I
- T.O. Morrow: A villainous engineer responsible for creating Red Tornado.
- Weather Wizard I
- Turtle Man: A fan of the original Turtle, who decided to take up his legacy.
- Colonel Computron
- Golden Glider:
- Rainbow Raider: Rainbow Raider was a criminal that could on only see bright colors. In an alternate universe, Rainbow Raider is a far more serious threat, as he can manipulate the emotions of others.
- Lord of Limbo
- Master Villain
- Baron Katana
- Samuroids: Robotic samurais.
- Golden Man
- Clive Yorkin
- Lucas Elrod
- Zedabon Zarr
Post-Crisis: Baron & Messner-Loebs:
- The Comforter
- Last Resort
- Manfred Mota
- Speed Demon
- Dr. Pytor Orloff
Celestial Enlightenment Ranch:
Post-Crisis: Waid/Augustyn & Millar/Morrison
- Black Flash: The Grim Reaper for speedsters.
- Cobalt Blue: Barry's twin brother and Eobard Thawne's ancestor.
- Dark Matter
- Folded Man
- Mister Frost: An evil businesses man who seeks to make a spectacle of the Flash's death.
- Savitar: The leader of a speedster cult. Killed by Barry when he was the Black Flash.
- White Lightning
Rogues: The group of villains the Flash usually has to fight with.
- Brother Grimm
- Mirror Master II
- Captain Boomerang II: The son of Owen Mercer and half-brother of Bart Allen.
- Double Down
- Mr. Element II
- Peek-a-Boo: A meta-human who can teleport.
- Trickster II: The illegitimate son of the original trickster.
Rainbow Raiders: Rainbow Raiders are a group of villains who formed a gang in honor of the original one.
One Year Later:
- Black Hole
- Negative Flash: A former ally and member of Black Hole.
- Godspeed: Barry's former detective partner. He stole the speed of several speedsters.
- Papercut: A villain that can manipulate paper and by extention wood.
- Riddler: Riddler held Central City hostage with drones and nearly publicly executed Barry.
- Bloodwork: A member of the CCPD, he took advantage of his position to conduct his mad experiments and turned himself into the villain Bloodwork.
- The Red Death: A version of Bruce Wayne who forceably merged him and Barry together and poisoned Prime Earth Central City with a Speed Force Storm.
Minor villains have not yet been added.
Since the Flash's career spans over many centuries, the Flash has made foes over various timelines.
The Riddler was able to figure out the Flash's identity, but thanks to Wally West, thinks Barry was covering for the real Flash.
- The Flash Recommended Reading
- Captain Cold's Cold Gun
- Fiddler's Fiddle
- Heat Gun
- Mirror Gun
- Pied Piper's Flute
- Shade's Cane
- Trick Boomerangs
- Weather Wand
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References