Appearing in "Conqueror from 8 Million B.C.!"
- Katmos (First appearance)
- John Haines
Synopsis for "Conqueror from 8 Million B.C.!"
When an archeologist frees Katmos, the sole survivor of a metallic race that ruled the Earth 80 million years ago, he uses his mind control gun on the archeologist. Deciding to take over the world, Katmos begins stealing devices he needs in order to do so, bringing the attention of the Flash.
Finding Katmos, the fastest man alive battles the prehistoric humanoid, but is captured and sealed in a tube, that one under the direct light of the sun will make the Flash 1,000 times heavier than normal. The Flash manages to break out of the tube by bouncing out of the cavern into the sky and crashing onto the ground. The Flash then quickly knocks out Katmos and turns him over to the police.
Appearing in "The Master of Mirrors!"
- Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) (First appearance)
- Central City
- Central City Bank
- House of Mirros
- Mirror Master's gimmick mirrors
Synopsis for "The Master of Mirrors!"
The new criminal Mirror Master has come up with a plot to rob a bank using his special mirrors to create a duplicate of the bank manager in order to secretly rob the place. As the Mirror Master muses about how he discovered the process while in jail, his mirror duplicate of the bank manager steals the money he seeks. Barry Allen, happening to be at the bank at the time notices that there is something amiss about the manager as his hair is parted differently than before.
Following as the Flash, Barry soon finds himself put up against the Mirror Master's various mirror traps and recreations, battling a giant mosquito and a minotaur. After defeating both menaces, the Flash turns off the power in the house and finds the Mirror Master. He quickly captures the crook and turns him over to the police. Later, resuming his civilian identity, Barry goes on a date with Iris and fills her in on the story.
- "Conqueror from 8 Million B.C.!" is reprinted in Flash Annual #1, Flash Archives, Volume 1, Flash Chronicles, Volume 1 and Showcase Presents: The Flash, Volume 1.
- "The Master of Mirrors" is reprinted in 80-Page Giant #4, Flash Archives, Volume 1 Limited Collectors Edition C-45, and Showcase Presents: The Flash, Volume 1.
- The Flash appeared last in Showcase #14. He chronologically appears next in Justice League of America #144.
- First and only appearance of Katmos.
- The numbering continues from Flash Comics, which had been cancelled exactly ten years before.
- No trivia.
- Flash image gallery
- Flash quotes page
- Flash villains list
- Iris Allen image gallery
- Iris Allen quotes page
- Mirror Master image gallery
- Mirror Master quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 1 105 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 1 105
Links and References
- Flash #105 at the Grand Comics Database
- Flash #105 at Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Flash #105 at Comicbookdb.com