Appearing in "The Flash Stakes His Life--On--You!"
- Ben Haddon (Single appearance)
- Haddon's Gunmen (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Prentiss
- David Gulch
- Unnamed Police Desk Sergeant
- Central City
- South Pacific Island of Bora Balu
- Memory Wipe Radiation Ray
- Alice's Doll
Synopsis for "The Flash Stakes His Life--On--You!"
Inventor Ben Haddon creates a device which emits radiation which causes the people of Central City to forget the Flash. Without the belief of the people, Flash begins to fade out of existence. Haddon is free to commit robberies, then he buys a small island hideaway. Flash finds a young girl whose belief in him is strong enough to bring him back into physical existence. With the girls help Flash is able to reverse the effects of Haddon's radiation and restore the city's belief in him. Flash then tracks down Haddon and brings him to justice.
Appearing in "The Day Magic Exposed Flash's Secret Identity!"
- Slor Disi (a 64th century police officer) (Single appearance)
- Unnamed Prison Warden
- Group of Magicians
- 64th Century Control Pack
Synopsis for "The Day Magic Exposed Flash's Secret Identity!"
Flash is summoned to the Central City prison where he learns that Abra Kadabra has escaped by switching bodies with a 64th century police officer. Flash tracks down his foe at a magician's convention. Abra Kadabra plans to expose Flash's secret identity by removing his costume and speed. Flash manages to disguise his face before anyone sees him. Then Flash defeats Abra Kadabra. The villain is then turned over to the 64th century police officer for incarceration in his own time period.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 1 163 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
Links and References
- No external links.