"Cause and Effect": Major Disaster comes to Santa Marta, California. For openers, he causes a bus accident. Back in Keystone City, Argus saves the mayor from being killed by Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang and another villain from Flash
- Welcome to Bizarro Keystone, where Flash am loved. Maybe this whole Santa Marta thing bears further thought.
- -- The Flash
Appearing in "Cause and Effect"
Synopsis for "Cause and Effect"
Major Disaster comes to Santa Marta, California. For openers, he causes a bus accident. Back in Keystone City, Argus saves the mayor from being killed by Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang and another villain from Flash's Rogues gallery.
Back in Santa Marta, Major Disaster tells his ex-wife, Trish how he sold his soul to a demon named Neron in return for his disaster powers. He leaves the house and goes to the Geologic Research Facility and steals some of the equipment which he uses to cause seismic tremors, planning to trigger the San Andreas Fault and bring about a huge earthquake known at The Big One by those who have theorized its coming. Major Disaster knocks Flash into a crevasse and causes it to close on Flash, leaving only his hand dangling above the ground.
- This book was first published on March 26, 1997.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 125 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 125
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes