"Emergency Stop: Part One": Max Mercury discovers what appears to be Wally West's dead body. After some investigating, Max, Wally and Jay Garrick learn that Wally was "killed" by a sentient super villain [[Sui
Appearing in "Emergency Stop: Part One"
- The Suit (First appearance)
- Fashioneer (Only appearance; dies)
- Dell Merriwether (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback only)
- Double Negative (Single appearance)
- Keystone County Jail
Synopsis for "Emergency Stop: Part One"
Max Mercury discovers what appears to be Wally West's dead body. After some investigating, Max, Wally and Jay Garrick learn that Wally was "killed" by a sentient super villain suit and sent back in time. So Wally decides to arrange his "death."
As the current Wally races off to fight the Suit, the future Wally wakes up in the morgue and races over to scene of the battle to put his past self in molecular shock and slow him down to the point where he appears dead. Wally's plan works, and the Suit believes he's killed the Flash and sends the "dead" version back in time a few hours. Unfortunately, while slowing his past self down, Wally got caught in an explosion and broke both his legs.
- Dedicated to John Broome and Mark Waid.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Flash: Emergency Stop.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 130 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 130
Links and References
- No external links.