- No hope. No mercy. The universe you knew is nothing but a memory and I have no intention of leaving anyone alive to honor it.
Appearing in "Finish Line"
- Barry Allen
- Captain Marvel
- Doctor Light
- Power Girl
- Negative Man
- Martian Manhunter
- Wonder Woman
- Iris Allen
- Flash (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Finish Line"
In the antimatter universe, Wally West faces the Anti-Monitor. Seeing no way to win the battle in that place and time, he goes back in time and gets an army of superheroes to fight the Anti-Monitor. They arrive and attack him but even when Wally lends them his speed, they cannot defeat the Anti-Monitor. Wally travels through time to when Barry Allen sacrificed himself to destroy the Anti-Monitor's machine and takes Barry's place now that he is dead. But Wally is not able to destroy the machine the way that Barry did.
So Wally races through time and saves Barry Allen from the Blue Flame. He then destroys the Blue Flame by racing it around the world so fast that Wally becomes a part of the speed force.
In the present of Keystone City, a man in a Flash costume arrives.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 150 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 150
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes