"New Kid in Town": Jay Garrick is at a crime scene with police scientist Angela Margolin. One of the bodies is booby trapped and starts a fire. A differently clad Flash appears and gets everyone out o
Appearing in "New Kid in Town"
Synopsis for "New Kid in Town"
Jay Garrick is at a crime scene with police scientist Angela Margolin. One of the bodies is booby trapped and starts a fire. A differently clad Flash appears and gets everyone out of the building. Jay asks the new speedster who he is and he replies that he is the Flash. Then he runs away. Jay follows. He calls in some help and eventually the new speedster is surrounded by Impulse, Max Mercury and Jesse Quick. The new speedster manages to get away. Through conversation, Bart learns that he is the only speedster who remembers Linda Park.
Somewhere outside of time, Linda is being kept in a room by a shadowy figure. She leaves the room through a door, dropping into time.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 152 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 152
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes