Appearing in "Payback Unlimited"
- Flash (Barry Allen) (Statue only)
- Speed Force (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Payback Unlimited"
Flash wakes up with Angela Margolin and helps her make breakfast. He is talking with Angela when Impulse speeds in and asks him where Linda Park is. Flash angrily tells Bart to never ask him about Linda. So Angela asks him who Linda is.
In another time, two Flashes fight each other in a cemetery as a vexed Linda watches.
Back in the present, Pied Piper uses ultrasonics to shatter the lightning obelisk outside the Flash Museum to get Flash's attention. Flash arrives and Piper tells him that a villain called Replicant has absorbed all the powers of the Rogues Gallery and is after Flash. Replicant arrives and begins fighting Piper and Flash.
In another time, the two Flashes are fighting and are separated when they each are contained in magical jars. Linda tells them that this is the man who kidnapped her. Abra Kadabra reveals himself and magically binds and gags Linda.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 155 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 155
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes