- In a bit of a fix, Flash -- ain't we?
- -- Captain Cold
Appearing in "Lightning in a Bottle"
- Fred Chyre (Mirror Universe)
- Mick Rory (Mirror Universe) (Dies)
- Aquaman (Mirror Universe) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Barry Allen (Flashback only)
- Barry Allen (Mirror Universe)
- Golden Glider (Flashback only)
- Fiona Webb (Mirror Universe)
- Jay Garrick (Flashback only)
- Top (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Lightning in a Bottle"
Flash is being arrested at the police station. When he tells them he is the Flash: The Fastest Man Alive, they act as though they've never heard of him. Flash tries to run away, but he has no speed. As he is being roughed up by the cops, the news on the TV announces the tenth anniversary of Aquaman's death. Flash blacks out and is thrown in a jail cell.
When he wakes up, a social worker comes and visits him. She gives him a drink of water and asks him some questions. As it turns out, the water was drugged with a tranquilizer and truth serum. Flash begins to think he's going crazy and the wedding ring on his finger helps him remember who he is. Flash tries to vibrate out of the jail cell, but is unsuccessful. Captain Cold arrives, freezes the prison guard and breaks out Flash.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 164 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 164
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes