- Of course, if I'm wrong, we'll just be stains on the walls.
- -- Jerry McGee
Appearing in "The Adventures of Speed McGee Part 3"
Synopsis for "The Adventures of Speed McGee Part 3"
Frustrated with their financial situation, Mary West decides to go to Chunk's home to beg for money. She finds a horde of people, some wanting things disposed of and others enraged at Chunk for forgetting previous appointments. His life is in complete disorder, and they arrive upon the perfect solution that will solve both of their problems: Mary will become Chunk's secretary.
Based on a clue left by Vandal Savage, Wally surmises that Mister Gilchrist's daughter Rosie is buried alive in Barry Allen's grave. He is able to convince the cemetery manager to allow him to dig it up. Sure enough, Wally finds Rose Gilchrist. A helicopter hovers over the cemetery, and Savage's voice comes from it, proclaiming that Wally has won. MasonTrollbridge shoots down the helicopter, but Jerry guesses that Savage was probably not inside.
Flash returns Rosie to Mister Gilchrist and refuses the reward money.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes