- Here I am! Ready to be on TOP of the world!
- -- The Top
Appearing in "Off Balance"
- The Top
- Pied Piper (In a photograph only)
- Cicada (In a photograph only)
- Abra Kadabra (In a photograph only)
- Captain Boomerang (In a photograph only)
- Girder (In a photograph only)
- Gorilla Grodd (In a photograph only)
- Murmur (In a photograph only)
- Tar Pit (In a photograph only)
- Doctor Alchemy (In a photograph only)
- Plunder (In a photograph only)
- Double Down (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Off Balance"
At the Mayor's re-election speech, The Top shows up. He's decided to take out the Mayor to become the new leader of Keystone City. When Flash tries to stop him, he feels sick like everything is spinning and cannot fight competently. He escapes to go speak with Hunter Zolomon since he's profiled all the Rogues and may have an idea.
Zolomon is depressed from Gorilla Grodd breaking his back. Zolomon tells Wally that Roscoe Dillon has a superiority complex and that we're all toys to him, in the same way he was to Grodd. When Wally says he can't fight him without feeling sick from things spinning, Zolomon thinks the answer is obvious and flippantly tells him to close his eyes so he won't feel sick from the visuals. Wally smiles and heads back to knock out The Top.
Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Trickster, and Weather Wizard are sitting around casually discussing what musician they'd murder when they see a news segment on TV with Wally saying, "your days are numbered" to the Rogues. They all bust out laughing at the threat.
Back at Star_labs, Wally and Linda meet with doctors again to find out that they are having twins.
Zolomon hears commotion in the room next door and finds Peek-a-boo visiting her father who's in his last moments before death.
- This book was first published on February 19, 2003.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 195 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 195
Links and References
- No external links.