"Helpless": Flash visits Hunter Zolomon who says he needs his help getting to the Cosmic Treadmill to help go back in time to stop the 'one hour'. Wally warns him it is dangerous and says he'll never do this and alter history. Zolom
- I didn't want to hurt anyone. I never did.
- -- Peek-a-Boo
Appearing in "Helpless"
- Professor Zoom (Flashback only)
- Rogues (in picture only)
- Gorilla Grodd (in picture only)
- Flash (Barry Allen) (Flashback only)
- Jesse Quick (in picture only)
- Impulse (in picture only)
- Flash (Jay Garrick) (in picture only)
Synopsis for "Helpless"
Flash visits Hunter Zolomon who says he needs his help getting to the Cosmic Treadmill to help go back in time to stop the 'one hour'. Wally warns him it is dangerous and says he'll never do this and alter history. Zolomon resents Wally for his decision to not help him and Wally disappears.
Peek-a-Boo grabs her father as his heart monitor goes off and he's about to die. She teleports out of the hospital and as the explosion is about to happen Wally kicks into overdrive to pull everyone out to minimize injuries from her explosion. Wally sees her teleporting just outside of the hospital and confronts her. She explodes again knocking Wally back. Wally freaks out as Linda was caught in the blast and she grabs her stomach in pain. Wally is terrified for his twins Linda is carrying and pleads Peek-a-boo to teleport her to the hospital to help her. She agrees to help someone him, and then turns herself in.
Later Wally contemplates his decision to not help Zolomon. Linda cheers Wally up by agreeing to invite all their friends and family over to announce their pregnancy.
Zolomon sneaks into the Flash Museum to use the Cosmic Treadmill to go back in time to reverse the 'one hour'. The Cosmic Treadmill explodes when he attempts to use it.
- This book was first published on March 19, 2003.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 196 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 196
Links and References
- No external links.