- I'm sorry, Linda.
- -- Wally West
Appearing in "Ignition: Part Six: Up to Speed"
Synopsis for "Ignition: Part Six: Up to Speed"
Flash busts into the police department to stop Mr. Element from harming Ashley Zolomon. When Mr. Element freezes the Flash, Captain Cold sneaks up from behind and shoots an icicle through Mr. Elements chest, killing him. Snart tells him he broke the rule of framing another Rogue. Cold pats the frozen Flash and says, he has now killed someone and walks away.
Later, attempts to tell Linda Park that he's the Flash and starts sweating. He recalls never sweating in all of his running. At first Linda is furious as she still blames the Flash for the death of her babies. The memories start coming back and she forgives him and tells Wally he has to be himself. Wally takes off around the city like the old days.
Linda leaves Wally a note and says she's sorry to leave him but just needs some time to process things.
Ashley Zolomon visits the stuck in time Professor Zoom and says she should never have left him and that she'll help him somehow.
- This book was first published on January 28, 2004.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 206 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 206
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes