- I just want you to know. You can't trust any of them now, Flash. Because one day, maybe not tomorrow, but one day indeed. I'm going to take all of their goodness and rationality back. And your world will come crashing down.
- -- The Top
Appearing in "The Secret of Barry Allen, Part Three: Spinning"
- Linda Park
- Heat Wave
- Pied Piper
- Connor Hawke
- Fred Chyre
- Jared Morillo
Synopsis for "The Secret of Barry Allen, Part Three: Spinning"
Zatanna and Flash find The Top thanks to Rogue Profiler Ashley Zolomon. She grew up next to a toy factory and saw the Top would visit this store daily. Flash restrains the Top and Zatanna puts him to sleep. Zatanna casts a spell to restore the Tops memory and he remembers everything. The Top awakens and begins fighting faster than ever, at speeds Wally has a hard time keeping up with. Top knocks Zatanna out by stealing the air around her so she can't cast any spells. As they fight, the Top tells Flash that while he was a hero, he made several of the Flash's enemies reform just as Barry Allen and Zatanna made the Top reform. The Top tells Flash he can't trust any of his allies that used to be Rogues, because they are still under the same spell that Zatanna used on the Top. The Top escapes.
Flash tells Green Arrow about how the Top has re-programmed many Rogues and they can't trust them anymore.
Flash tells the Justice League what he was told by The Top and then he leaves to return home. On his way, Flash thinks about how they have messed with so many people's minds over time, even the Rogues. He believes they need to aspire to be more and not get involved at that level. As Flash arrives at his apartment, Jared Morillo and Fred Chyre have everything roped off in a crime scene. Flash is worried about a homicide with red being all over a police car when Chyre informs him it was just a paint can falling from the top of a building. Suddenly, Flash is asked by a new reporter to comment. When he turns around, he finally sees Linda Park and he smiles.
- This book was first published on November 24, 2004.
- This issue is a tie-in to Identity Crisis.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 216 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 216
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- No external links.
|Identity Crisis Crossover|