"Rogue War, Chapter 5": Flash frees Jay Garrick from the time treadmill. Garrick throws his hat at the Professor Zoom that is choking Bart Allen, breaking his grip. Meanwhile, Flash is fighting the other Professor Zoom that arrived from the future. Bar
- You deal with the misfortunes in life, Zoom. You don't dwell on the past.
- -- Jay Garrick
Appearing in "Rogue War, Chapter 5"
- Professor Zoom
- Rudy West (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Rogue War, Chapter 5"
Flash frees Jay Garrick from the time treadmill. Garrick throws his hat at the Professor Zoom that is choking Bart Allen, breaking his grip. Meanwhile, Flash is fighting the other Professor Zoom that arrived from the future. Bart and Jay join the fight. Meanwhile, the Rogues are beginning to regain consciousness. The two Zoom's grab Flash and begin running on the time treadmill.
On the time treadmill, Flash and the two Zooms are fighting and in the course of their battle, Captain Boomerang gets lifted out of the past and deposited into another time.
The time treadmill arrives at its destination -- the moment in time when Linda Park lost her unborn children in a battle between Flash and Professor Zoom. The two Zooms force Flash to watch the incident unfold. They rewind the treadmill, to make him watch again. Barry Allen arrives on another time treadmill.
- This book was first published on July 27, 2005.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Flash: Rogue War.
- In the background Wally sees when he climbed the tree and his father chased him from Flash (Volume 2) #65
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 224 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 224
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes