- They call me Golden Glider, I'm such a clever lass, my skates are sharp like razors, and I'm coming for your...
Appearing in "Bless the Beasts"
- Mason Trollbridge
- Linda Park (First appearance)
- Jerry McGee
- Tina McGee
- David Castillo
- Geraldo Castillo
- Manuel Castillo
- Delia Ryan
Synopsis for "Bless the Beasts"
Captain Cold and Golden Glider battle Wally West while citizens cheer them on, thinking that Wally is the Porcupine Man and responsible for the disappearance of several local children. After a lengthy and grueling fight, Wally manages to distract the duo and makes a getaway into the desert, where he is found by Mason Trollbridge.
As Cold is interviewed on television by Linda Park, Tina and Jerry McGee are taken to jail, where sheriff David Castillo informs them they will be kept as witnesses until the Flash is found. Their stay is brief, however, as David's cousin Geraldo, also imprisoned, informs them that the missing children had gone to explore a nearby cave.
A rescue effort mounts to dig the boys out from the cave, which had collapsed. Wally eventually arrives on the scene and rescues them at superspeed. All charges against him are dropped, and he is even granted reward money, which he splits with Captain Cold and Golden Glider.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 28 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 28
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes