"The Fastest Man -- Alive!": A lifeless Flash is lying in the desert after being shot in the chest by Vandal Savage. But with the help of the Killg%re system the young hero is revived and able to return to [[Keystone
- Mock you? I despise you! You play at dictator while old men have to grub in the street for bottles to survive! People told me I could be as fast as Barry! I just had to believe it! Well, I believe it now!
- -- Flash
Appearing in "The Fastest Man -- Alive!"
Synopsis for "The Fastest Man -- Alive!"
Intending to bring down the Savage, Flash works together with S.T.A.R. Labs which develops a new and improved costume for the speedster. Reborn and perfectly equipped Wally is confident to oppose Savage and to free friends and family members who are being held captive by his nemesis. But the villain also has a speedster at his side - it is Christina Molotova who is addicted to Velocity 9 and, thus, completely under Savage's control.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 50 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 50
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.