"Terminal Velocity, Redline: Ultimate Rush": Max Mercury and Bart Allen are stuck outside Keystone City due to the force field Kobra has erected around it. Flash and Jesse Quick made it inside just ahead of the force field.
- Bart... You saved us all. Whether you think much of my judgment or not, I want you to know … that I'm proud of you. We won. The Flash lives on — because of you.
- -- Wally West
Appearing in "Terminal Velocity, Redline: Ultimate Rush"
Synopsis for "Terminal Velocity, Redline: Ultimate Rush"
Elsewhere in the city, one of Kobra's goons attacks Linda Park and Pied Piper. They best the goon and drive away in their surveillance van. Flash runs to Linda and is nearly hit by a laser beam. However, Jesse Quick grabs Flash and knocks him out of the way and the beam hits her in the leg. Flash begins running to outpace the laser beam, which is keyed specifically to target his speed. Bart vibrates through the force field and joins Flash, figuring that his speed should throw off the laser. Bart is right. The laser short circuits when it encounters two Flashes.
Flash speeds up and becomes a part of the speed force. Bart vows to take up the costume and name of the Flash and he takes the fight to Kobra. Bart is set afire by a flamethrower and Kobra continues his devious plan to use seismic power to dominate the world.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 99 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 2 99
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes