"Case One: The Dastardly Deaths of the Rogues, Part Five": Flash Vol 3 5
Appearing in "Case One: The Dastardly Deaths of the Rogues, Part Five"
- Dove (As an illusion only)
Synopsis for "Case One: The Dastardly Deaths of the Rogues, Part Five"
Flash Vol 3 5
The Flash has been taken into custody, and all hope seems lost. But the Rogues have pulled a sneak attack on the Renegades, and now the Flash is caught right in the middle. Flash then uses this opportunity to escape, but instead ends up dodging debris, and wondering if he will ever get out.
- This book was first published on September 22, 2010.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 3 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
- Images from Flash Vol 3 5
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
- Brightest Day at Wikipedia.org
Brightest Day Crossover