Flashback is the name given to a French criminal whose identity remains unknown. The name is given because he makes use of a gas weapon that forces the victims to relive the most painful experience from the past.
As a young kid, Flashback was left orphan after his father was killed while working for an American company. For this reason, he nursed a grudge against every American business in France and in his adulthood, he set out to prevent any American company from making business in France. His fanatical efforts draw the attention of Wonder Woman and Batman; who stopped Flashback, ending his personal vendetta.
- A hallucingenic gas/drug that makes people relive traumatic moments in the victim's life.
- The basic concept of the character was first suggested by Carla Conway.
- This version of Flashback (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Flashback (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Flashback (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Flashback (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Flashback (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."