Appearing in "Flashpoint Vol 2: Chapter Three of Five"
- Element Woman (Emily Sung)
- Nora Allen (Flashback only)
- Lois Lane
- Emperor Aquaman (mentioned only)
- Wonder Woman (mentioned only)
- The Resistance
- Green Lantern (Abin Sur) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Captain Hal "Highball" Jordan (On a TV or computer screen)
- Superman (De-Powered)
- Krypto (Appears only as a corpse)
Synopsis for "Flashpoint Vol 2: Chapter Three of Five"
Nearly dead from his first attempt, Barry Allen asks Thomas Wayne to let him try to regain his powers once more. He wants to do this to combat the forced memory changes he's experiencing as a result of the Reverse-Flash's time alteration. Seeing no alternative, Wayne reluctantly consents.
After accomplishing this goal the duo forms a plan and teams up with Cyborg. Their plan is simple: locate Superman. The trio is able to get to the extremely pale, lanky, and de-powered Man of Steel without incident but are quickly set upon by armed guards when they start to escape.
In an unforeseen turn of events, the de-powered Superman abandons them soon after they emerge into the outside world. With guards who have been authorized to use lethal force at their backs and the Man of Steel gone, how with this makeshift trio make it out of this sticky situation?
- No special notes.
- Contains a reference to the Butterfly Effect.
- The rocket carrying Superman (aka Subject 1) actually struck Metropolis destroying 12 city blocks and killed 35,000 people in the process.
- This also also contains design sketches for Superman, Lady Godiva, Mrs. Hyde, and Canterbury Cricket by Andy Kubert.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flashpoint Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flashpoint series
- Images from Flashpoint Vol 2 3
Links and References
- No external links.