Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A highly-paid assassin, Floyd Lawton was hired by the Gotham City branch of the Russian mafia to deal with their "bat" problem. Deadshot traveled to Gotham City, leaving a trail of evidence to suggest his intended target was James Gordon, figuring this would lure Batman into the open. The bait was taken and Deadshot began a face-off with Batman on top of a speeding train. Relying on his guns to keep Batman at a distance, Deadshot held his own for time, even scoring hits on the Dark Knight with his wrist-mounted machine guns. Finally, Batman got in close enough to use hand to hand combat to disable the hitman, pushing his head near the wall of the tunnel. Deadshot, fearing for his life, revealed his employers and was promptly arrested.
- Marksmanship: A consummate sniper, Floyd is capable of hitting a target's vital points from miles away.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Nolanverse film series and is an adaptation of Floyd Lawton/Deadshot. The original character was created by David Vern Reed and Lew Sayre Schwartz and first appeared in Batman #59.
- Deadshot was voiced by Jim Meskimen.
- 1 Appearances of Floyd Lawton (Nolanverse)
- 2 Images featuring Floyd Lawton (Nolanverse)
- Quotations by or about Floyd Lawton (Nolanverse)
- Character Gallery: Floyd Lawton (Nolanverse)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."