Floyd Lawton is an assassin for hire that goes by the name 'Deadshot'. He is also a member of the Suicide Squad. In the middle of the street, Deadshot spotted Clark Kent and Cat Grant, and shot a straight forward bullet (passing and missing ever structure and person it could come in contact with) to Cat’s car, which had exploded upon ignition. However, Clark was able to save Cat. Receiving orders, Deadshot made preparations for Clark to test him even more. Once she found Cat, as he was aiming to strike the final blow, Clark got there in time to stop him and save her. But unbeknownst to him, Deadshot had implanted a tracking mark in his skin using the bullet that "scraped" him. He was later freed from prison by Rick Flag and Plastique.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Floyd Lawton/Deadshot. The original character was created by David Vern Reed and Lew Sayre Schwartz and first appeared in Batman #59.
- This was the first live-action version of Floyd Lawton. He was portrayed by Bradley Stryker.
- 2 Appearances of Floyd Lawton (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Floyd Lawton (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Floyd Lawton (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Floyd Lawton (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Suicide Squad member