- Mirror, mirror, on the wall-- Who's the smartest crook of all?
- -- Mirror Man src
Floyd Ventris was a criminal convicted to seven years at the Gotham State Penitentiary. During his first day, he broke a mirror and he took one of the shards with him, which he used to distract the guards on his escape attempt. Ventris was successful and escaped prison thanks to the mirror shard, which was his motivation to learn everything about mirrors and start a crime wave with mirrors as his main motif.
Ventris adopted the identity of the Mirror Man and he created a special X-ray machine made of mirrors with the purpose of uncovering Batman's secret identity. Mirror Man learned that Batman was Bruce Wayne thanks to his machine, but nobody believed him and on his second attempt, he was foiled by Batman and sent back to prison.
- 6 Appearances of Floyd Ventris (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Floyd Ventris (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Floyd Ventris (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Floyd Ventris (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."