Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fluxus is a White Martian and one of eight-such individuals who comprise the super-villain team known as the Hyperclan. Disguised as alleged "heroes" from another world, the Hyperclan sought to turn public opinion against Earth's super-hero populace, in particular, the JLA.
In short order however, the JLA came to realize that the Hyperclan were not benevolent creatures, but the first wave of a full-scale alien armada intent on conquering the planet.
Fluxus fought against Wonder Woman outside a Hyperclan watchtower in the Atlantic Ocean. Wonder Woman belted him across the jaw, sending him flying out into the middle of the ocean. Fluxus eventually revived and made his way to the Hyperclan headquarters at Z'onn Z'orr.
During a second encounter with the JLA, Batman had learned of the Hyperclan's Martian origins and knew that he could defeat them with fire. Luring various team members into an ambush, Batman executed a series of surgical strikes, incapacitating them including Fluxus.
When the rest of the Hyperclan were defeated, the Martian Manhunter used his powers to wipe their minds and memories, forcing them to assume human forms. Providing them with new identities, he then sent them out to live as productive members of the human race.
- Martian Physiology
- Extrasensory Input
- Martian Vision
- Malleable Form
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Strength
- Although Fluxus had access to all Martian powers, he only demonstrated Shape-Shifting and Superhuman Durability.
- 7 Appearances of Fluxus (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Fluxus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Fluxus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Fluxus (New Earth)
- Fluxus at dccomics.com
- Fluxus at Wikipedia.org
- Fluxus at DCU Guide
- Fluxus at Comic Vine
- Fluxus at Comicbookdb
- ↑ JLA #1
- ↑ JLA #2
- ↑ The powers and weaknesses listed are based on the common abilities of Martians first demonstrated by J'onn J'onzz. The refrences listed are based on J'onzz as depected in the Earth-One and New Earth continuities.
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 Detective Comics #225
- ↑ Martian Manhunter #4
- ↑ Detective Comics #226
- ↑ Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- ↑ JLA #89
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |