Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
|Real Name||Francisco "Cisco" Paco Ramon|
|Relatives||Armando Ramon (brother)|
Dante Ramon (brother)
|Affiliation||Formerly the Justice League of America|
|Base Of Operations||Detroit, Michigan|
|Place of Birth||Detroit, Michigan|
Cisco Ramon was caught in the event horizon of a boom tube during Darkseid's first invasion of Earth. The exposure to the interdimensional forces rewrote his DNA, and now Cisco uses his vibrational powers to help A.R.G.U.S. find and restrain dangerous fugitives from other realities. The second-youngest member of the Justice League of America, he is the hero known as Vibe.
- Unique Physiology: When a Boom Tube opened up on Cisco Ramon he was trapped in between dimensions for a matter of seconds. Enough time elapsed before he was pulled out and began vibrating between physical planes. While not always visible, Vibe is constantly vibrating at a frequency of a Boom Tube.
- Vibe was created by Gerry Conway and Chuck Patton, first appearing in Justice League of America Annual #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Vibe first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The New 52: FCBD Special Edition #1 by Geoff Johns.
- 28 Appearances of Francisco Ramon (Prime Earth)
- 25 Images featuring Francisco Ramon (Prime Earth)
- 4 Quotations by or about Francisco Ramon (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Francisco Ramon (Prime Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.