Fred Kincaid was a former college classmate of the Flash (Jay Garrick) who used the science he'd learned in school to commit supposedly foolproof crimes as Mister Alpha. He was stopped and jailed by the Justice Society of America.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Fred Kincaid (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Fred Kincaid (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Fred Kincaid (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Fred Kincaid (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.