- I've got two things left in life that matter to me. Cutting any dumbass Deadites that get in my way into handy buryable bits...and destroying that damned book.
- -- Ash Williams
Appearing in the 1st Story
Synopsis for the 1st Story
Picking up five years after the events of Freddy vs. Jason, Crystal Lake has re-established itself and is beginning to change its name to Forest Green once again. Freddy Krueger is still alive, but only exists in the subconscious of Jason Voorhees, hanging by a string, and the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis has been resting in the Voorhees house since since 1993.
Recently, Ash has been called to Crystal Lake to get the employees of a new S-Mart "into shape" in time for the Christmas season, unaware that the Necronomicon is influencing events. Meanwhile, after Jason kills Will Rollins and Lori Campbell (the remaining survivors from Freddy vs. Jason, having returned to put closure on their past experience), Freddy learns of the Necronomicon's existence from Jason’s subconscious and uses Jason as a tool to try to get it. Freddy again uses Pamela Voorhees, Jason's dead mother, to trick him into getting the book, promising that the book is the only way to get rid of Freddy and make Jason a “real boy.” Unbeknownst to Jason however, Freddy also learns he can use the book to not just escape Jason’s mind, but how to become more powerful than ever.
- This issue is reprinted in Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash series
Links and References
- No external links.