Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frederic Vaux was an evil sorcerer who attempted to remove the memory of all superheroes on Earth-Two. As part of his schemes, he gave escaped convict Bill Jensen the pyrokinetic powers he used to kill Batman. Vaux was tracked down and defeated by the Justice Society of America.
- This version of Frederic Vaux (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Frederic Vaux (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Frederic Vaux (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Frederic Vaux (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Frederic Vaux (Earth-Two)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.