"Fancy" Freddy Sparga was the regional manager of the Crime Cabal on Earth-AD in the years leading up to the Great Disaster. He was in charge of a racket that involved brain transplants. He would sent his agents out to kidnap healthy, but unwilling body donors and bring them back to the Transplant Terminal in Electric City. Clients of the Cabal paid anywhere from $500,000 to two million dollars to have their brains placed inside of younger, stronger bodies. Considered one of the most notorious racketeers in his era, Fancy Freddy quickly earned the attention of OMAC and the Global Peace Agency.
- This version of Frederick Sparga (Earth-AD), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Frederick Sparga (Earth-AD)
- 1 Images featuring Frederick Sparga (Earth-AD)
- Quotations by or about Frederick Sparga (Earth-AD)
- Character Gallery: Frederick Sparga (Earth-AD)