"Abuser and the Abused": Maggie's life is one of perpetual abuse. She's never been the same since her mother died. Her boyfriend Steve always hits her. Her stepmother is a drunken cretin who constantly insults her. Even her guidance counselor and local priest refuse to help her, and decry that M
Appearing in "Abuser and the Abused"
- Steve (Only appearance; dies)
- Maggie's father
- Maggie's stepmother
- Jason's machete
Synopsis for "Abuser and the Abused"
Maggie's life is one of perpetual abuse. She's never been the same since her mother died. Her boyfriend Steve always hits her. Her stepmother is a drunken cretin who constantly insults her. Even her guidance counselor and local priest refuse to help her, and decry that Maggie's problems are of her own making. One evening, Maggie decides that she is not going to take any more. As her stepmother barges into her room, Maggie produces a knife and stabs her in the stomach. Then she calls her boyfriend Steve and tells him that she wants him to pick her up. Steve arrives and Maggie promises him sex if he drives her out to Crystal Lake. Maggie stabs Steve in the stomach, but before she can finish him off, Jason Voorhees appears and hacks him in half with his machete. Maggie is furious. She wanted to kill Steve herself. However, the psychopathic side of her personality feels a special kinship with Jason. She believes that they are both cut from the same cloth. Jason however, doesn't agree and he lops Maggie's head off with his machete. He then drags her body and severed head into the lake.e
- This book was first published on April 30, 2008.
- Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused is a one-shot special published by WildStorm Productions. This issue contains explicit material and is suggested for mature readers.
- This issue is reprinted in Friday the 13th, Volume 2.
- This issue shipped on April 30th, 2008.
- The events from this issue take place on June 12th, 2008.
- Includes a three-page preview of Lost Boys: Reign of Frogs #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused Vol 1 1
- Friday the 13th
- Friday the 13th: Bad Land
- Friday the 13th: How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Friday the 13th: Pamela's Tale
- Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash