History of character has not yet been written.
- Unique Physiology: After an explosion involving radioactive phosphorus Lynns' physiology has been altered into a perpetual heat generating state. He gained various powers.
- Heat generation: Lynns can no longer touch any specific substance that isn't temperature resistant to his powers.
- Mental Illness: A side effect of his transformation.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Garfield Lynns/Firefly. The original character was created by Ed Herron and Dick Sprang and first appeared in Detective Comics #184.
- Firefly was voiced by Jason Marsden.
- 5 Appearances of Garfield Lynns (The Batman)
- 7 Images featuring Garfield Lynns (The Batman)
- Quotations by or about Garfield Lynns (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Garfield Lynns (The Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."