Having inherited the abilities of his father Gary Concord AKA Ultra-Man, Gary Concord Jr. became High Moderator of the United States of North America (which extended from Canada down to Brazil) in an alternate future of 2239 AD.
He came into conflict with, and defeated, a warlord named Tor and various other menaces before going into suspended animation as his father (originally a resident of the 20th Century) had done before him. Concord awoke in the 100th Century, where he migrated to the planet Almeer-5 and formed a team of superheroes after an encounter with the time traveling heroine XS.
- sleep foam
- metal-disintegrating ray
- specialized tanks
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 16 Appearances of Gary Concord, Jr. (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Gary Concord, Jr. (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gary Concord, Jr. (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gary Concord, Jr. (New Earth)