Gary Concord was a scientist who, having been placed in suspended animation in 1950, awoke in 2174 to find that he had developed super powers. He used these powers to defeat the dictator named Rabborizon, earning the appreciation of the masses who called him 'Ultra-Man'. Concord married the defeated dictator's daughter, Leandra, and they had a son, Gary Concord, Jr., who succeeded his father as Ultra-Man having inherited his powers. Sadly, Rabborizon eventually returned to kill Leandra, prompting Concord, Sr. to kill the dictator in return.
- This version of Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Gary Concord, Sr. (Earth-Two)