Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Hollow Part II": The firefight between Delta-One and the Locust continues with Jace trying to keep Gil alive. Barrick and Delta finish of the Locust but Gil succumbs to his wounds and dies in Jace's arms. Delta returns to Jacinto and receive a weeks leave. Dom spends time talking to Anya about
Appearing in "Hollow Part II"
Featured Characters: Featured Characters:
- Marcus Fenix
- Dominic "Dom" Santiago
- Augustus Cole
- Damon Baird
- Michael Barrick
- Anya Stroud
- Locust Horde
- Dorado Hills
- King Raven
Synopsis for "Hollow Part II"
The firefight between Delta-One and the Locust continues with Jace trying to keep Gil alive. Barrick and Delta finish of the Locust but Gil succumbs to his wounds and dies in Jace's arms. Delta returns to Jacinto and receive a weeks leave. Dom spends time talking to Anya about his wife whilst Jace returns to the orphanage he spent his child hood at. During his leave Marcus gets into a fight at a bar as he defends Anya's honor. They return to base to find they are to undertake reconnaissance of Montevado due to seismic activities. They are joined by Barrick who becomes a member of Delta. Whilst en-route via Raven the Raven is attacked over the Dorado Hills, Nemacyst kill the pilot and Jace has to take the controls to prevent an early end to Deltas mission.
- Gears of War is published by WildStorm Productions and is based upon the popular third-person shooter video game developed by Epic Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios.
- The events from this six-issue story-arc takes place after the first Gears of War video game, but before Gears of War 2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Gears of War Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Gears of War series
Links and References
- No external links.