Gen'ma was a member of the Green Lantern Corps in the early 31st Century. He operated in Sector 2814 with his partner Jordana Gardner (though she thought of him as more of a sidekick). Gen'ma was one of dozens of Green Lanterns to fall prey to the influence of Starro the Conqueror. Under Starro's control, the Green Lantern Corps invaded New Metropolis and fought with the Legion of Super-Heroes. After tussling with Timber Wolf, Gen'ma then encountered Sun Boy who used his powers to free Gen'ma from Starro's control.
- Gen'ma resembles a common Earth panda bear (or possibly, as the name would suggest, Genma Saotome from the manga "Ranma 1/2", a martial arts master cursed to take the form of a panda).
- Appearances of Gen'ma (LSHAU)
- Images featuring Gen'ma (LSHAU)
- Quotations by or about Gen'ma (LSHAU)
- Character Gallery: Gen'ma (LSHAU)
- Green Lantern at dccomics.com
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century #6
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."