"Finale": Dealing with the burden of having taken a life Eddie sinks into a deep depression, weakening the group's bonds. While the team's at its weakest, Megan attacks with her team of evil clones. [[Sarah Rainmaker
- I once read that every bullet you fire at a person fires an invisible bullet right back at you.
Appearing in "Finale"
- Megan (Dies)
- Clones of Gen13 (Dies)
- Doc Tomorrow
- Liberty Snots
Synopsis for "Finale"
Dealing with the burden of having taken a life Eddie sinks into a deep depression, weakening the group's bonds. While the team's at its weakest, Megan attacks with her team of evil clones. Sarah finally breaks Eddie's depression, and he comes to her rescue. Roxy calls for an end to the fighting and points out that Gen13 overcame its programming, so too could Megan and her clones. Unable to live with this knowledge, Megan kills the clones and commits suicide.
- Finale marks the end of Gail Simone's run on Gen13.
- This issues crosses over in Welcome to Tranquility #12
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Gen 13 Vol 4 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Gen 13 series
Links and References
- No external links.