"Breakout!": Penguin steals a map of Atlantis, so Batman heads there to enlist the aid of Aquaman and find out what Penguin is up to. Meanwhile, the Penguin starts his plan by enlisting the aid of [[Orm Marius
Appearing in "Breakout!"
- Penguin Legacy Statue (Single appearance)
- Ocean Master's Magical Trident
Synopsis for "Breakout!"
Penguin steals a map of Atlantis, so Batman heads there to enlist the aid of Aquaman and find out what Penguin is up to. Meanwhile, the Penguin starts his plan by enlisting the aid of Ocean Master to create a diversionary break-out from the undersea fortress penitentiary so he can steal a recently found ancient Atlantean treasure - the Penguin Legacy Statue! The break-out happens and is about to overwhelm Batman, Aquaman, and the Atlantean guard when the Justice League of America arrives to help. After cleaning-up the bad-guys, it is decided that the Penguin broke Atlantean laws in Atlantis, and should be locked-up in Atlantis.
In the 4-page online exclusive, Breakout!, part 2, Aquaman tries to master the art of Batman-style sneaking-up on people.
Appearing in "Pin-Up"
Synopsis for "Pin-Up"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story is continued online at Big G Cereal Heroes.
- This issue was available in General Mill's Cereal.
- This issue was available for a limited time, in specially marked boxes, in and around October 2011.
- Larry Berry is listed as the Senior Art Director.
- There are several villians on pages 17 & 20 that this editor cannot identify, one of whom may be Cutlass Charlie.
- This issue makes a reference to Batman: Gotham Knights #18, when Aquaman attempted to recover Batman's Giant Penny.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss General Mills Presents: Justice League Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the General Mills Presents: Justice League series
Links and References
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.