Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
George Armstrong Custer was at the Battle of Gettysburg and was preparing to lead the Michigan Brigade into a charge against General J.E.B. Stuart's cavalry. However, Custer bear witness to Atticus Kent went ahead of his charge and fought Stuart's "Invincibles", which he captured Stuart and bringing him next to Custer's side. As Custer stared at Kent's return to battle, he realized that with him at the Union's side there would be little doubt for a Union victory. But Custer was also very disappointed to face the fact that Kent had unintentionally stolen his glory.
- This character is a fictional representation of George Armstrong Custer, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: George Armstrong Custer (Earth-1863)
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."