|Real Name||George Dyke|
|Current Alias||Gorilla Boss|
|Base Of Operations||Gotham City|
|Creators||David Vern Reed, Bob Kane|
|First Appearance||Last appearance|
Mobster George “Boss” Dyke is executed in the gas chamber, but has his brain transplanted into the body of a gorilla. The Gorilla Boss of Gotham fights Batman twice. Later, the alien villain Sinestro steals the Boss' cerebellum, expands it to planet-size, and used it as a power source. This unnatural abomination is destroyed by Superman. Somehow, the Boss' brain is returned to his gorilla body and gets used as a pawn by Gorilla Grodd.
- This version of George Dyke (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of George Dyke (Earth-One)
- Images featuring George Dyke (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about George Dyke (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: George Dyke (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."