Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
George Grant was a scientist who created a powered suit of metal armor and used it to challenge Superman after robbing a mail train. He was easily defeated, but returned many years later in an improved Metalo suit and with artificially acquired super strength, as well as a ray weapon which weakened Superman. The Man of Steel was able to restore his depleted strength to its former levels with an intensive training regime though, and defeated Grant again.
- Metalo Suit: it was made with the strongest metal alloy known in that time.
- Super Strength Serum: It could make the user super-strong and super-resistant.
- This version of George Grant (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Enemy of Superman.
- This version's name has only one "l".
The initial story showed Metalo unmasked, but he was never clearly identified as Grant (who was shown earlier in the story), and the image is in extreme long shot.
- 2 Appearances of George Grant (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring George Grant (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about George Grant (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: George Grant (Earth-Two)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."