Max Taylor was the Editor of the Daily Planet. When Chloe Sullivan refused to provide Lionel Luthor with additional information, he had her column canceled, and she was fired. As Chloe packed up her desk, she asked him to look over some stories she wrote, but Max remarked that she must have enemies in high places to get blacklisted while still in high school, and he was unable to print anything she had written. However, he agreed to possibly publish Chloe's works under a pseudonym Lois Lane. Chloe then realized that someone was targeting her due to her scathing article on Dr. Lawrence Garner and called Max to warn him. However, his assistant received a hypnotic email from Gardner's patient, Molly Griggs, and killed him by stabbing Max in the ear with a pencil.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of George Taylor. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Max Taylor was played by Jim Thorburn.
- He is the Smallville-Version of the DC-Comic character George Taylor.
- 1 Appearances of George Taylor (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring George Taylor (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about George Taylor (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: George Taylor (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
Daily Planet Staff member