George Thompson was the government agent sent in to clean up the mess made by Bureau 39 head Jason Trask after he used fake warrants to interrogate reporters Lois Lane and Clark Kent about Superman. Confronting Trask, Thompson showed Trask an order that required Trask to hand over all control of Bureau 39. Trask refused and then assaulted Thompson. Sometime later, Thompson's lifeless body was found floating in Metropolis Harbor.
- George Thompson was portrayed by Joseph Campanella.
- Appearances of George Thompson (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring George Thompson (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about George Thompson (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: George Thompson (Lois & Clark)