Getorix was part of a team of bounty hunters, along with Amon Hakk and Skwaul, that chase Vril Dox II to Earth after he was ousted from L.E.G.I.O.N.. They were hired by anonymous employer who turned out to be Starro. Vril Doxii fled to Earth enlisted the help of Supergirl. She easily defeated Getorix and his bounty hunter comrades, but she struggled against the monstrous Tribulus. Once Getorix was defeated, Vril Dox II took control of Tribulus since Geotrix's mental grasp over the beast was disabled.
Getorix's tracking skills are successful in locating Vril Dox II Dox but Getorix ends up getting his head blasted into Smithereens by Astrild Storm-Daughter's laser vision.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: As a Cyborg Getorix possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength: As a Cyborg Getorix is superhumanly strong and possesses beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: As a Cyborg Getorix can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As an a Cyborg Getorix body is composed of metal. This material makes him durable to most attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: As a Cyborg Getorix can exert itself well beyond the human limit as long as he has sufficent power.
- Superhuman Agility: As an a Cyborg Getorix agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Enhanced Intellect: He also is capable of rapid analysis of huge amounts of data. Getorix 's strongest asset is his intellect, which has got him out of many sticky situations.
- Audio Sensitivity: He can adjust the sensitivity of his audio receptors to a point where he can detect the faintest of sounds.
- Visual Scanners: He is capable of scanning life forms, energy sources and other objects detecting the substances that they are composed of.
- Vocal Imitation: He is capable of replicating and mimicking the voices of other people enabling him to impersonate them and even create his own.
- Computer Interface: a Cyborg Getorix can communicate and interact with other computer systems.
- 4 Appearances of Getorix (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Getorix (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Getorix (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Getorix (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: