Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
""Third Tremor"": Brother Christopher is driving down a lonely desert highway at night. While he is reflecting upon the fact that his mother is still alive, he doesn't see Father Craft (Coyote-Old-Man) stumble out into the middle of the road. He hits him with his car and skids off to the sid
- Help me find my eyes so I can see you. They got knocked out, but they must be around here someplace.
Appearing in "Third Tremor"
- Zoe Zinger (Single appearance) (First appearance)
- Los Angeles
- Route 66
- Laurel Canyon
- Mulholland Drive
Synopsis for "Third Tremor"
Brother Christopher is driving down a lonely desert highway at night. While he is reflecting upon the fact that his mother is still alive, he doesn't see Father Craft (Coyote-Old-Man) stumble out into the middle of the road. He hits him with his car and skids off to the side. As Christopher gets out of the car, he notices that one of Father Craft's eyes has fallen out. Craft places the eye back inside of his head without any worry. Introducing himself, he refers to Brother Christopher as Snot-Boy. Christopher tells Father Craft that until recently, he has been a ward of the Mammonites. Father Craft tells Christopher that he is the son of White-Buffalo-Woman.
Later, a police officer finds them and tries to arrest them, and Father Craft is forced to gnaw through his own hand to escape. The officer returns to the Mammonite facility and agent Cody learns of the event.
As it happens, Father Craft and Brother Christopher need to go to the Mammonite facility anyway to free White-Buffalo-Woman (Brown Mary). They sneak onto the campus, and Christopher finds another young woman named Zoe Zinger who has been held as a prisoner of the Mammonites. Father Craft decides to create a disturbance so that Christopher can get away.
Agent Cody and several other men find Father Craft in the yard and shoot him three times in the heart, but Father Craft merely looks upward and smiles.
- Ghostdancing is a six-issue limited series published under DC's Vertigo imprint.
- This issue contains profanity and nudity and is designated with the "Suggested for Mature Readers" warning on the front cover.
- With this issue, the cover price raises from 1.95 per copy to 2.50 per copy. This is one of the few occasions when a comic changes price in the course of a limited series (barring double-sized issues).
- The character featured on the cover of this issue is Coyote-Old-Man.
- Brother Christopher's birth-name, Snot-Boy, is revealed in this issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ghostdancing Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ghostdancing series
- Images from Ghostdancing Vol 1 3